Sept 25 – 28, 2016
Who Should Attend:
Senior level executives with a minimum of 10 years of experience in senior management positions.
In order to achieve high-level networking and peer to peer learning opportunities, participation will be limited to applicants that have the necessary experience.
This program is specially developed for Latin American executives who:
• Are responsible for management and executive development.
• Seek out a strategic approach to managing complex situations in their organizations.
• Require current leadership practices to generate energy and appropriate commitment to the development of new skills and corporate behavior.
Kellogg School of Management
For more than a century, Northwestern University has been a leader in education and research. Its business school, Kellogg School of Management, is located on the Evanston campus, on the shores of Lake Michigan, very close to Chicago. More than 50 years ago, Kellogg revolutionized graduate management education by introducing executive education into its programming, a format that is being emulated today by the majority of the world’s business schools.
Kellogg has characterized itself consistently being in the top rankings, published by various institutions. Kellogg’s most prominent scholars and professors include such influential leaders as Philip Kotler – all time Marketing Guru, Roger Myerson – winner of the 2007 Nobel Prize in Economics, and Arthur Andersen – founder of the auditing firm bearing his name, among many others.
• Nº1 MBA Program, Economist Intelligence.
• Nº1 in Executive Education Programs, The Financial Times.
English – Spanish
The program includes two enrollment options:
Cancellations, Roll-over and Replacements
Because attendance at an international program of Seminarium Internacional requires significant advance preparation and demand often exceeds capacity, it is important to contact us in a timely manner if you must cancel or defer attendance.
Due to the costs incurred for program preparation and administration, any cancellation or requests for Roll-overs received 45 days or less from the program start are subject to penalty fees as described below. A Roll-over is defined as one transfer of the registration to the next version of the same program.
– More than 45 days’ notice: there is a US$200 processing fee charged for cancellations * ;Roll-overs charged a US$200 processing fee plus any increase in the price for the next version of the same program
– 21 – 45 days’ notice: 50% cancellation fee incurred; Roll-overs charged a US$200 processing fee plus any increase in the price for the next version of the same program
– 6 – 20 days’ notice: 100% cancellation fee incurred; Roll-overs charged a 20% fee plus any increase in the price for the next version of the same program
– 5 days or less: 100% cancellation fee incurred; Roll-overs not accepted
If you are unable to attend the program, we will accept an appropriate, qualifying substitute participant up to 6 days before the start of the program. Any roll-over requests received less than 6 days before the start of the program will be considered a no-show and cancellation fees will apply.
Notification of all cancellations, transfers, or substitutions must be made in writing.
|More than 45 days’ notice||21 – 45 days’ notice||6 – 20 days’ notice||5 days or less|
|Cancellation||Permitted, US$200 fee *||Permitted, 50% fee||Permitted, 100% fee||Permitted, 100% fee|
|Roll-over||Permitted, US$200 fee plus price increase for next version||Permitted, US$200 fee plus price increase for next version||Permitted, 20% fee plus price increase for next version||Not permitted|